Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas :)

People blog when something happen ,
I do it whenever i got feel :)

Wooohooo , Christmas is coming soon .. very soon !
<--- Credits to my mum . (Y)
This Christmas would be different compare to past years as i will step into my AWESOME 17 years old soon .
2012 , perhaps my last year to study at CATHOLIC HIGH .
SPM please be nice to me :)

..
..
..
..
..
..
..

BPL match fun facts : Liverpool had hit the post for 17 times this season , FTW ya :)
Stay up late to watch football again , guess this is what i did so constantly during my holidays .
Man City 1 Arsenal 0 , finally someone stop VPS from scoring - JOE HART !
Liverpool 2 Aston Villa 0 , Suarez just cant stop hitting post ! :)

Look at my sexy SAMSUNG MOBILE.
I miss my Xperia X8 =/


Form5's Account seems hard. It takes me 20 minutes to get it right !
" To score is to practice "
SPM next year , duhhhh . Guess i have to spend more times on study .
My aim for SPM account - A+ ! :)
Aiseh macam yes hor , hahaha .

..
..
..


早睡早起 身体好 '
For those who sleep late , you know who you are ..
Better sleep earlier tonight ! (:

For those who offend me .. " Apologize now or fuck off "
Haha this is epic xD . KTHXBAI ~

No comments:

Post a Comment