Friday, November 29, 2013

28 Nov 2013.
For me, this is the worst day in 2013. My first ever car accident happend on this day babe. Hope it will be the first and last time for me ! Seriously guys, please don't freaking use your phone while you're driving. 害人害己 you know ? ..
How on earth can you bang me from the back when all the cars are moving slower than a turtle ? How dare you tell me you are using phone just now? How dare your father still smiling there ? 年轻人驾车是酱的啦 ? SERIOUSLY BRO ? 给你渣到我扁扁。扁到不能再扁 !
Anyway, luckily no people hurt badly because of it. The worst is me i think, mouth bleeding non stop. RIP MYVI ! No car use for whole month, madafaka !




Onzza let's ignore those stupid things. Let's talk about something else :)
Went to Penang with le CAT G6 classmates on Monday ! First time drunk like nobody business. If i'm not mistaken, this is the fourth time in four years i go to Penang for trip ! The only difference is we are driving this time compare to previous years. PENANG OH PENANG ! Their food seriously 无得顶 ( very nice ) man :) ..   Hope there are more to come ! Really glad to know you guys, who say college life is sucks ?



ESCAPE THEME PARK ! (Y) 



P/S : A little bit update about my course. CAT *
Finally finish my first semester in college life. You know what ? We already taken 9 papers ^ which include Malaysian Studies, Moral & Business English :) .. Looking foward for the second sem' Its time to relax and chill now babe'
每一次和你分开 深深的被你打败 ! #SongOfTheDay



2 comments: