Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing day (:


Hohoho Christmas is over , and it's BOXING DAY !

So what did you guys get for your Christmas present ? I'm sorry , i dint mean to show off ! =P

Tadaaaaa' ( P/s, i'm not acting cute : ) ---->
This is what i get , perhaps the most memorable Christmas present i received ever.
...
...
SAMSUNG GALAXY ACEEEEEE' woots !
Had dinner with my family and cousin's family @ STAR VILLAGE just now.
I dont like to go out eat during festival cause their food is damn stupid superb noob compare to usual time .
But my mum said she likes the atmosphere , YANWONG !
Saw many couples walking around , #sweetdieeeee !

P/s : broken english ! .____.
不是我不想写英文 是我英文能力有限
不是我不想讲英文 是我英文程度不好
我不是蒙娜丽莎 我不会对每个人微笑
" I'm not mona lisa , i wont smile to everyone "
所以我也不想勉强自己 反正写华语又没差
所以你没有权利阻止我做 我要做的东西

整个假期死命K书 忘了自己明年就要准备上考场了
月头在台湾买了几本九把刀的小说
我是彻底疯狂了吗 ? 不 , 我只是不想浪费时间
那为何不多做数学练习? 我懒 !
Happy Boxing Day everyone ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment