Saturday, March 23, 2013

很想很想说再见

21 March 2013, the day when we get to know our SPM result. It doesn't matter if you get a bad result, the only thing that matter is your attitude towards yourself in the future. *CRAPS* No one would expect it to be so quick, it's had been 3 months+ since we took our SPM exam. I thought i was late to school on that day, i mean our judgement day. No one told us when is the actual time. Rumours said that it will be 10am, by that time i'm on my way to school. My beloved Catholic High School :) 
10.45am , everyone was so nervous .. including me ! Felt so excited cause i can finally had a reunion with all my friends. Most of them became pretty & handsome already, no joke ! Their smile killed me. SERIOUS ! :D .. 
And yeah, unsurprisingly our school achieved an excellent result again ! 206 students scored 9As & above ! ROARRRRRRR. Everyone was so happy, my heart beats faster by that time.* LAM KAH HOE * It's my turn ! *Congratulations !* 9As for SPM 2012 ! And for the fucking first time i fucking get a fucking A- for the fucking Science subject ! THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME ! :D .. When i looked at my result, 2A+ .. honestly i expect more than that. I know it sounds arrogant but i really expect more. Anything, it's all over. Called my mum and celebrate with my classmates @Chillies,MidValley. Drove back home safely ! Another day ended with joy.

                                                                                                    

22 March 2013, advance birthday bash for LeeZongXuan ! :) A small reunion with my TUI gang. Once again only one girl attend our event , yeah you're right ;) That's our AUNTIE LEE aka ANG ESHEN ! Surprisingly OngYingChuan finally attend our event .. after TAIPING,PANGKOR etc :D Haha credits to Arthur Woo for fetching him ! PingPong , sing , guitar , piano. A crazy night well spent with bunch of sakais ! Laugh whole night until your stomach pain, thats the best feeling ever ! :) 
可怜的洪仪轩, 一辈子都要和这样的一堆没有女人缘的男人一起了。所有人都在等你们的那一餐 :) .. 要快咯 不然10年后就变成高龄产妇了 :D
有时候 真正的快乐并不需要做些什么。聚在一起 有说有笑 也能是世界上最幸福的事。
*是什么让我遇见这样的你们*

KitKat Chocolate Cake by Auntie Lee ! :) #Eshen



No comments:

Post a Comment