Wednesday, January 2, 2013

EVERYTHING

Guess what ? If you are tall and handsome plus rich plus smart , you are equally EVERYTHING.
I REPEAT ! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G ! Well, if you ain't what i mention above, you are nothing. Nothing as in you are just an ordinary people who live in this world and wait for it to end. Sounds so sad right ? Don't know why but i keep on repeating it everyday. NON-STOP. Perhaps, it is just a reminder to myself, try to do and become SOMETHING. This world is unfair, people ain't perfect. You can't expect more than being yourself. Most of the time, i will be sitting in front of my computer, thinking about what to do next. And the very next minute, i feel sleepy yawn. Haha such an idiot. Honestly, I never think of my life after the disaster SPM test. I totally lost my direction. To work or not to work. To study in TARC or to study in SUNWAY. To follow my heart or to follow my friends. I can't make up my mind. I just hate to make any decision. I'm afraid that i will make wrong choice, end up driving myself into a blind alley.

Most of my friends are starting their college life soon. Some of them might be going for NS too. Only 2 months till i'm officially 18 years old. Time flies, like fking fast. Yupp i can do anything i want now. Drink beer,drive car,watch any type of movie. Its the perfect time in my life right? Somehow i still missing the old school days. Waking up early in the morning, go for school and sit for exam. Duhh i don't know why but i don't feel like growing up like seriously ? Whatever isit, i still have to accept the fact that i'm graduated ! So now i'm a ex Chsians , err .. ? Sounds weird haha. Blah Blah Blah, let's back to our main topic. *EVERYTHING* . So,the one who say something is better than everything. Eih bro you ok ah ? Everyone in this world are looking for the perfect thing, which means that EVERYTHING. Nobody want something only. Trust me, human are greedy :) .. They want more than something'

Sometimes i really hope i could disappear for 3 years.Maybe go oversea, or maybe go to places that you all couldn't find. I don't know why, but i'm hoping for a new chapter in my life. Not that i won't miss all my friends. I just want to face new things, new friends. Something new so that i could expand the circle of my life. Maybe 3 years later, you all would be impressed. You all would be surprise. MAYBE.. this is just a dream for me. Anything, life still go on. Over thinking doesn't really help much. Back to REALITY lam kah hoe :)




No comments:

Post a Comment