Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4P1 =)

ROFL ! Hey guys i'm backkkkkkk .
influenced by ying x2 .. started to write down what happen everyday !
I have to study with my 4P1 classmates for 2 years , awwww how can i survive in this 2 years ?
Already 5 months with them , started to accept my class . Joking with some of them , make fun of someone , last minute rush homework together ... haha ! Not bad laaa , no regret to choose art stream ! At least ACCOUNT is better than BIO,CHEM,PHYSIC !
Yeaa right ! almost all my brothers,best friends are from science stream =( ..sometimes really feel lonely ! awwww.
Less topics to discuss with them , somemore i din play dota !
form 4 lifeeee is kindaaa busy , am i right ?
wait wait * .. can i know what happen to one of my A5 friend ? Yess, i refer to you ! Less comunicate with them d aiksss.
Ok no emo status / post .Will update more soon ok ? haha
SMILEEEEE ALWAYS !
( Deleted old posts . sorry =X )

No comments:

Post a Comment